Monday, November 2, 2015

El diablo como juez te ha dado custodia completa de nuestro amor/The devil as a judge has given you full custody of our love


He vuelto a abrir la herida que guarda tu foto,

La acaricio como si existieses, y pienso:

Yo creo que nuestro amor se refugió en tus ojos cuando nos escuchó gritar desde las escaleras.

Se fue corriendo hacia tus ojos llovidos de olvido,

Y ahí se quedó para abrazarte en mi ausencia.  


Pero a mi no me queda nada más que una imagen inmóvil,

Conmigo solo se quedaron las ganas de haber sido valiente,

De haberte tomado la mano cuando tocaste la cerradura de la puerta por ultima vez,

De haberte besado los labios y haberte desvestido el suspiro.

De haberte mirado a los ojos con mi mano en tu cintura,

Y haberle pedido perdón a nuestro amor de rodillas,

Antes de que te lo llevaras como al hijo que se queda contigo y yo no veré ni fin de semana por medio.


Amor de mi vida,

Amor de mi muerte,

Te caes sobre mi como cuchillo en el pecho,

Y poco me importaría que me apuñalaras la espalda,

Con tal de sentirte en vez de mirarte.


Hoy, mañana y siempre,

Dejaría el alma bailando la noche con el diablo sin pensar,


Si pudiese dejar el cuerpo bailando la noche contigo una vez más.

K.-

~


I have reopened the wound that your picture saves,

I caress it as if you existed, and I think:

I think our love fled into your eyes when it heard us shouting from the stairs.

It ran into your eyes rained with oblivion,

And it stayed there to hold you in my absence.


But with me there is nothing left more than a still image,

Only the desire of have been brave stayed,

Of having taken your hand when it touched the lock of the door for the last time,

Of having kissed your lips and undressed your sigh.

Of having looked you in the eyes with my hand on your waist,

And having apologized to our love on my knees.

Before you took it away as the child who stays with you and I will never see on weekends.


Love of my life,

Love of my death,

You fall on me like a knife in my chest,

And I wouldn't care if you would stab my back,

As long as I could feel you instead of looking at you.


Today, tomorrow and always,

I would, without thinking, leave the soul dancing all night with the devil,

If I could leave the body dancing the night with you once again.


No comments:

Post a Comment